Saturday, January 17, 2009







Whew! I've been busy these last two days. The stupifying cold has driven me inside and the result is eight new handmade cards! I keep a sketchbook by my bedside in case I have an idea while trying to sleep, and I mined it for all it was worth! There seems to be a feathered trend in this bunch. Today I have photographed and edited them all so they are good to go for Etsy. Here's a sneak peek of five of them. See my Flickr page if you are curious about them all.

While Photoshopping my images I've been watching the Obama express on CNN all day and now the man himself is giving a speech in Baltimore! I'm so excited to watch all this unfold. I will be watching him get sworn in with my fourth graders on Tuesday. To those of you braving the crowds and the cold, good luck, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment